Max Huber

Max Huber (1919-92) one of the most influential Swiss designers of the twentieth century started his career by graduating from the infamous Kunstgewerbeschule in Zurich under Hans Williman before joining an ad agency in Zurich and meeting with the likes of Max Bill and Hans Neuburg. To avoid being drafted into the Swiss army he moves to Milan to join infamous italian studio Boggeri. After returning from Italy he joins Allianz in 1942 and exhibits his abstract work at the Kunsthaus Zurich with the likes of Max Bill and Richard Lohse. With the end of the war he returns to Italy and produces some of his greatest work like the poster (above) for the Autodromo Nazionale di Monza di Gran Prix. In 2005 in Chiasso the m.a.xmuseo was opened in dedication to his great work.

No comments:

Post a Comment